Monday 8 April 2013

MSP's Awful Warning System!

I got warned 3 times this morning! For hardly any reason at all!

1. For writing the word 'idiot' in a sentence on a fourm- I was using thing to describe One Direction because of how much I hate them, not another user.

2. For writing 'lay down'. - Not meant in a sexual way if that's what they were thinking. I was typing "I'm going to lay down on the floor and cry becuase you think that One Direction are a band. THEY'RE NOT! They're a group!"

3. For drawing a Pikachu on my profile made out of symbols!? Like, WHAT THE HELL!? O.O I drew it like this:
(\____/)
(O^.^O) \
(n___n)/

And they took it off! They deleted it from my profile and warned me saying I'm not allowed!? I didn't even do anything the slightest bit offensive that time!? It's just over the top. Please tell me if you can see anything offensive about my poor little Pikachu. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment